Saturday, May 7, 2011

Inside Job

Beeps Pick: Inside Job

Inside Job [Blu-ray]

Why we picked this film:  I had heard about this on the radio as being a good film that explained the causes of the financial meltdown of the late 2000's.  So I decided to give it a whirl.

Beeps:  I guess the purpose of a documentary is to inform you of the subject in a manner that is somewhat entertaining.  To that end, mission accomplished.  After watching this film, I am now aware of how things ended up going so wrong in the economy.  The movie is dry, but there's a great story here that keeps you hanging on.  After watching this, I felt so jaded and disgusted by the greed of individuals, and then to see where those individuals are now... Wow.  It's a very good film.  It's a GREAT documentary.  If you have any interest at all in why we're in the financial druthers we're in now, go watch this film.  4 Stars!

Apes: This film will make you ANGRY... at least it should. Its crazy and informative. Like all documentaries I was a little hesitant, but agreed to watch this one. I'm really glad I did, but once again it only strengthened my doubt in humanity. How could so many people turn their backs on so many people it really is DISGUSTING. I recommend you watch this so I wont be the only angry person out there. Plus it really is informative about what a joke the government is. I give this film 4 stars for being informative, interesting, and having Matt Damon as the narrator.

Overall we give this film 4 stars.

~Beeps and Apes

No comments:

Post a Comment