Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's Complicated

Apes Pick: It's Complicated

It's Complicated

Why I picked this film: I remember thinking the previews were funny, and I've heard a few good things from friends and people I've ease dropped on. It's a semi-new release so I figure lets watch it!

Beeps: Hmm.  This film was difficult to review, it has plenty of humorous moments, but overall, I really didn't care.  I didn't care about the characters or their petty problems.  Although I will say that Alec Baldwin is like butter, he makes everything better.  This is most assuredly a chick flick, but not the worst one that I've ever sat through.  It's still just ho-hum.  2 stars.

Apes: This is definitely a chick flick. Depressing, funny, sad, and romantic all at once. Its sort of an emotional overload which makes it a good chick flick, but leaves the film lacking some meat. There are a lot of characters who seem needless and several scenes that I would cut if I were editing this film. Age, gender, and life experiences would also have a lot to do with your level of enjoyment of this film. I give this film 2 1/2 stars.

Overall we give this film 2 1/2 stars.

~Beeps and Apes

No comments:

Post a Comment